|Title:||Inventory Control Manager, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||June 20, 2021|
|Rate of Pay:||$31,000 to $47,400 per year|
|Contact:||Tenase McClay, Phone: 218 878-2348|
- The Inventory Control Manager will assist the selection of staff. This person will supervise and train all Inventory Control staff to meet the goals and objectives of this department.
- Coordinates activities with management. Conducts reviews of activities, policies, and procedures. Identifies problems or deficiencies related to the Inventory Preparation Department. Recommends or implements appropriate corrective measures.
- Guest Service Expectations:
- Greets and treats customers with a sense of caring and individuality while effectively identifying their specific needs.
- Informing staff of customers’ needs which may require special accommodations.
- Showing special recognition of frequent customers.
- Maintaining a safe, clean and comfortable environment at all times.
- Consistently welcoming customers, thanking them for their patronage, seeking ways to make them comfortable and expressing your desire to have them return.
- Presenting a neat and, clean, well-groomed appearance at all times.
- Maintaining constant awareness of services, promotions, and events offered at the facility and informs customers.
- Teamwork Expectations:
- Cooperating and communicating with fellow team members in all departments and always striving for mutual respect and a feeling of camaraderie.
- Projecting a positive, helpful image/attitude.
- Accepting direction from supervisor and demonstrating ability to profit from constructive criticism.
- Contributing to the success of the organization by producing accomplishments rather than activities, completing your duties with enthusiasm and by helping fellow team members improve job skills and performance.
- Voluntarily assisting new team members to adjust to their work environment.
- Reporting for work on time and by showing flexibility to work overtime, and/or changing hours or days off.
- Collaborate with co-workers to achieve improvements in processes, which results in less wasted products, better use of products and/or better workflow processes.
- Productivity & Profitability Expectations:
- Relating ideas for improvement to supervisor
- Knowing, understanding and complying with established Company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Ensuring your workplace is hazard free.
- Informing your supervisor of all pertinent information and reporting any irregularities to the Company.
- Being proficient and accurate in all job duties and taking advantage of opportunities to improve your job knowledge and performance.
- Cooperating with all departments during investigations if required.
- Maintaining an orderly, clean, and attractive working area.
- Maintaining a constant awareness of safety and accident prevention, performing all job duties in the safest possible manner, and immediately notifying the supervisor and completing an accident report if a personal accident does occur.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds is required.
- Walking, standing, bending, stooping, climbing, pushing, pulling are required.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions, including work in adverse weather conditions and work in a smoking environment.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in Purchasing and/or Inventory Control Operations with at least 3 years in a supervisory capacity.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to motivate staff through a teamwork approach.
- Proven leadership skills that include delegating as needed.
- Knowledge of cost accounting processes is required.
- Knowledge of inventory audit processes utilized in gaming facilities is very desirable.
- Previous gaming experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, Access, and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Operations consist of shift work; seven days a week and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservations Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718