|Title:||Sage Deli Cook, Full/Part Time|
|Closing Date:||June 15, 2021|
|Rate of Pay:||$9.05 - $15.65 per hour + tips
(with average tips being $5.54)
|Contact:||Gail St. Germaine, Phone: (218) 878-2359|
- Provides service as a food preparer and sales person in the Deli.
- Provides assistance to manager, supervisor, or shift lead as required.
- Keeps kitchen, front counter, and guest areas stocked and clean at all times.
- Totals bill, accepts payment from customers, and distributes the accurate amount of change.
- Measures and mixes ingredients according to recipes, using a variety of kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Observes guests to respond to any additional requests.
- Works with all other team members to serve the highest quality of food in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assists with deliveries (stores inventory, supplies the food preparation and eating area).
- Maintains and uses sanitizing solution.
- Monitors hot and cold food temperatures throughout the shift.
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Must attend all required Title 31/SAR training.
- May be required to work in the Steakhouse and the Buffet.
- Due to changes and modifications in your job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Prolonged standing and walking is required.
- Some lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds is required. Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds is required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including working in a smoking environment.
- Demonstrates experience as a cook; or associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school in a cooking program; or a combination of related experience and education is required.
- Knowledge of personal cleanliness standards and ability to conform to good hygienic practices is required.
- Strong customer service skills are required.
- Mathematical ability is required.
- Skill in menu planning and volume food preparation is required.
- Knowledge of cost and funding control procedures and skill in the maintenance and control of expenditures to ensure limitations are observed is desired.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Incumbent is subject to bonding, security checks, and other pre-employment screening requirements.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718