|Title:||Slot Floor Person, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||June 15, 2021|
|Rate of Pay:||$14.00 - $20.00 per hour|
|Contact:||Gail St. Germaine, Phone: (218) 878-2359|
- Safeguards slot assets.
- Monitors slot activities for adherence to casino policies and procedures.
- Available at all times for all matters of customer assistance, including explanation of machine play, handling of complaints, providing change, cashing in of coin, consolation and congratulations.
- Obtains updated information on all current promotions and provides information and work directions to slot change persons.
- Recommends policy and procedure changes.
- Recommends departmental training needs to supervisor.
- Verifies jackpots and hopper fills.
- Repairs simple jams in machines on casino floor.
- Audits changers in and out of banks, including surprise audits and audits for customer disputes.
- Makes sure coin boxes are full and coin is wrapped in proper amounts.
- Maintains cleanliness of assigned work area.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities which affect the operational efficiency of the casino.
- Maintains proper attendance in accordance with casino policy. Reports to work on time in accordance with casino policy. Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with casino policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the casino, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co-workers, etc.).
- Respects the confidentiality of customers and co-workers to the public and within the department.
- Due to changes and modifications in your job description from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Prolonged standing and walking is required.
- Some bending and stooping is required.
- Must be able to repetitiously lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- When lifting or carrying, back safety support belts must be worn.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including working in a smoking environment.
- Ability to work effectively with the public is required.
- Ability to lead and supervise employee effectively is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Basic knowledge of gaming machines is desired.
- Strong mathematical aptitude is desired.
- Incumbent is subject to bonding, security checks, and other pre-employment screening requirements.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718