|Title:||LP Delivery Driver, Full/Part Time|
|Location:||FDL Propane Co.|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Rate of Pay:||$25.00 - $38.00 per hour DOQ
(sign on bonus of $2,500.00)
- Loads and delivers LP gas to residential and commercial customers using a bobtail truck.
- Prepares related invoices and reports covering gas deliveries.
- Operates vehicle in a safe and efficient manner.
- Inspects vehicle daily and reports any problems in accordance with company policy and DOT regulations.
- Maintain good customer relations by providing courteous, efficient service to customers.
- Ability to work with the public.
- Pull hose from vehicle to customer tank 20 to 30 times per day.
- Performs other duties as assigned or on an as needed basis.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in solving all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities which affect the operational efficiency of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa. Required to maintain proper attendance and reports to work on time in accordance with Reservation Business Committee policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person including visitors and co-workers.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed on this description.
- Lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds is required.
- Bending, stooping and kneeling are required.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions.
- Valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with endorsements for Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT), air brakes, and or the ability to acquire a CDL with the appropriate endorsements & tanker endorsement.
- Must be over 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Satisfactory completion of DOT physical and written test.
- Excellent driving record with the ability to be insured.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Ability to provide prompt resolution of problems and conflicts as they may occur is required.
- Subject to pre-employment annual background checks, and annual reference checks.
- Subject to testing and in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations.
- Some travel may be required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720