|Title:||Store Clerk, Part Time/On Call/Temporary|
|Location:||FDL Gas & Grocery|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Rate of Pay:||$15.00 per hour|
- Conducts sale of all Convenience store items.
- Responsible for accurate handling of all monies in their charge. Accepts money and provides change to customers.
- Responsible for maintaining current knowledge of stock and assisting customers with any issues or questions.
- Completes any paperwork required. Keeps accurate logs of transactions as necessary.
- Works as part of the theft prevention team.
- Assist in coding and price marking of merchandise for sale on floor.
- Inform supervisor of equipment breakdown or adjustments required.
- Clean fountain equipment, tables and assigned work area.
- Uses good customer service practices when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Follows appropriate food-handling procedures.
- Follows company safety policies.
- Works with visual marketing making sure that shelves and racks are stocked, clean and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills. Staff is all-responsible for the upkeep and appearance of every part of the store including restrooms and storefront.
- Follow all procedures on daily duties, closing and opening procedures and ensure that all transactions are correct and all mistakes are noted or fixed.
- Assists with the physical appearance, equipment maintenance and chemical and supply inventories of the car wash.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in solving all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities which affect the operational efficiency of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa.
- Required to maintain proper attendance and reports to work on time in accordance with Reservation Business Committee policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person including visitors and co-workers.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed on this description.
- Normal physical requirements with some lifting and carrying up to 45 pounds.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions.
- Ability to stand approximately 6 hrs a shift.
- Preferred high School Diploma or GED.
- Cash handling experience is required.
- Strong mathematical aptitude is desired.
- Knowledge of basic food handling procedures is required.
- Ability to operate a calculator, adding machine, and cash register is required.
- Ability to relate well with the public is required. Ability to communicate effectively orally is desired.
- Incumbent is subject to bonding, security checks and other pre-employment screening requirements.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Ability to provide prompt resolution of problems and conflicts as they may occur is required.
- Subject to pre-employment annual background checks, and annual reference checks.
- Subject to testing and in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations.
- Some travel may be required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720