Fond du Lac Tribal Court Payments
Filing fees, fine payments and fax fees can be made in the following ways:
- In person at the Court- the Clerk's service window is open Mon-Fri 9:00-4:00.
- By mail- Payments can be mailed to: Fond du Lac Tribal Court 1720 Big Lake Road Cloquet, MN 55720
- By Telephone-you may call the Court and make payment by credit/debit card over the phone. There is a fee associated with this option.
- Online- Please visit www.citepayusa.com and follow instructions. There is a fee charged by CitePay USA to use their service. At this time only fines associated with current, open cases may be paid online.
- With Accounting-Accounting, located at the Tribal Center, accepts all payment types. Please contact accounting for their process (218-878-7517). Be sure you get a receipt for payments made with accounting and file that receipt with the Court.
- Court Mailbox- payments may be placed in the mailbox outside Court Clerk's door. Payments must be in a sealed, labeled envelope.
Checks and money orders should be made payable to “Fond du Lac Tribal Court.” If you are paying by cash, please bring the exact amount. The Court does not give change.
|FILING TYPE||ORDINANCE #||FEE|
|Divorce/Dissolution of Marriage||04/10||$50.00|
|Full Faith & Credit||04/92||$50.00|
|Housing Grievance Appeal||02/17||$25.00|
|Small Claims Counterclaim||01/09||$20.00|
|Workers’ Compensation Appeals||05/15||$25.00|
Filing fees are non-refundable. Be sure to review the appropriate ordinances and read all instructions before filing.
SCHEDULED TRAFFIC FINES
Facsimile Transmissions: $5.00
Certified Copy: $5.00